Welcome to Tucson Home Inspections
At Tucson Home Inspections, we understand buying or selling a home is an important commitment.
How We Can Help You
Our inspections allow you to take control of your real estate transaction because they:
- survey the home's condition
- identify potential problems
- provide an accurate evaluation of the property
We Are Impartial and Work for You
Home inspections are our only business. We are impartial and work only for you. Our job is to provide you with a comprehensive, fair, independent and objective evaluation so you are informed about your real estate investment. We consider you our client before, during and after the inspection.
What to Expect
All of our clients are offered free telephone consultation after the inspection. We wholeheartedly encourage you to accompany your inspector during the inspection. The inspection provides an invaluable learning and discovery experience during which your questions can be answered on the spot. You will gain insight into maintenance and energy conservation tailored specifically to your home.
- Resident of Tucson since 1974
- AZ Home Inspector License: #38049 in Good Standing
- Firm Name, With State Board of Technical Registration:
- Tucson Home Inspections, Inc. Registration # 12441-0
- ASHI Member: #205368 in Good Standing (American Society of Home Inspectors)
- Member of the Better Business Bureau Since 2000 in Good Standing
- We carry Full Professional Errors & Omissions, General Liability Insurance & Workman’s Comp. Insurance
- Company has been in Operation since Jan 2000
- Over 2000 Building Inspections performed, including many HQS, New Construction and Small Commercial/Apt Complex inspections.
- Ongoing---Attends Continuing Education courses attended through ASHI as a requirement of membership
- Graduate of University of Arizona: BSBA in Real Estate and Finance
- 25 Years of Home Remodeling, Construction, Electrical, Plumbing, Roofing, Irrigation, Pool and Spa expertise.